[pct-l] Yosemite hike

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:41:33 CDT 2012

Your thru permit is not good anywhere off the PCT. If you plan to hike
elsewhere in Yosemite you will need a wilderness permit for the trails you
wish to travel. The Tuolumne Meadows permit station is just west of the
Tuolumne Meadows Lodge. Half Dome is now on a lottery system so the likely
hood of a last minute permit is slim to none...
Snake Charmer