[pct-l] For Sale - Osprey Crescent 85L Men's Pack

John Hoffman jhoffm at ucla.edu
Tue Jun 19 15:01:36 CDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm SINCERELY sorry if this is frowned upon on this listserv!

I'm heading up into the Sierras on Monday and also moving back to the east coast and am parting with a pretty sweet pack that doesn't suit my backpacking style at all anymore.  It needs a new home!  I wanted to throw out to a group of hikers that I'm selling my pack on craigslist for $150.  Its a basically unused Osprey Crescent 85L pack.  The price is a wee bit negotiable, but I've just quit grad school and could use all the money I can get!

 I'd be willing to ship it to someone on the listserv (I'd rather deal locally though, or along the line connecting Tuolumne to LA! I could deliver!)  if theres interest.  Feel free to email or call.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/3087999928.html

If you're interested, let me know ASAP seeing as I'll be unreachable after Sunday 6/24- and then driving back east after about 7/14.

Also, if this is bad listserv form, please feel free to fill my inbox with how frowned upon this is and I'll never do it again.

John H.

(919) 928-2525