[pct-l] inline Sawyer Filter

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 21:48:23 CDT 2012

I think he is worried about contaminating a cup he uses on things other than boiled water, i.e. the cup measuring cold water to pour into a cold rehydrated breakfast... if your worried about that level of cross contamination, why not just plan ahead...you could easily get a water bottle at any resupply place and cut off all but what you need to dip into water sources, its easily found, cut down it weighs maybe a few grams, and can be replaced easily... or even use a sandwich/ziplock baggy to collect the water (although slower)...or better yet, next time you boil water pour it into the cup to sterilize

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!