[pct-l] Shin splints?

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 20:20:25 CDT 2012

This sounds like Kinesio Tape, which is often prescribed for plantar fasciitis.  I used it for pf in '10, but it was hard to tell if it helped or not.  I was also stretching and taking Vit I, so my relief might have been due to other remedies.

Kinesio tape is very expensive, but i t did prevent heel blisters.

Mango