[pct-l] Shin splints and Kinesiotape

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:50:28 CDT 2012

Matt wrote:

I am carrying Kinesiotape with me and while I do not have a particular
condition that I am worried about, I do think that it is the best general
purpose first aid tape around. The best part about it is that it is
extremely stretchy so I can tape an ankle or finger and the shape of the
tape will conform to my body.

I agree that it's very useful tape.  I strongly suspect that some of the
"therapeutic" techniques for which the tape is used strays into
pseudo-science, but the tape itself is great stuff.

Eric