[pct-l] shin splints

Fred Walters fredwalters2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 14:28:20 CDT 2012

That fits with my own experience on the West Highland Way many years ago
(in Scotland).  I was fine the entire trek until the end when walking
downhill on a road surface and I suddenly got shin splints.  Managed to
finish into Fort William but it hurt.  Too long ago to remember how log it
took to recover.