[pct-l] Ebbetts Pass reminder

Douglas Tow douglastow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:48:44 CDT 2012

Good morning!

Just a reminder that I will be feeding PCT distance hikers at Ebbetts Pass
this week, Thursday through Saturday.  I should be there each morning at 7
AM or shortly thereafter, through about 6 PM or as long as there are hikers
around.  I should be set up right at the PCT crossing at Highway 4.  If I
am prevented from setting up there, I plan to set up at the trailhead
parking lot - just walk downhill about a quarter mile until you see the
sign to the parking lot.

If you mention my wife's scratch-made buttermilk brownies, you get two.

Doug