[pct-l] Kinesio-Tex Tape

Greg Hummel bighummel at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 12:28:25 CDT 2012

I've been using this on my knees over the past few months and have had remarkable success in reducing soreness and stability of them. From a supplier's website; Theoretically, KINESIO TEX® TAPE will lift the skin to increase the space between the skin and muscle. This reduced localized pressure help promote circulation, lymphatic drainage and lessens the irritation on the subcutaneous neural pain receptors. As an end result, the Kinesio® Taping Technique reduces pain, swelling and muscle spasm; and subsequently promotes the body’s natural healing processes. Additionally, the built-in stretch of the TAPE supports fatigued, weakened and/or strained muscles.

John Vonhof, the expert on fixing your feet, recommends it for treating blisters and other issues.

Have any of you used this to treat blisters, and if so, how?

YMMV,

Greg Hummel

To write with a broken pencil is . . . pointless.