[pct-l] are there bed bugs at Dow Villa motel in Lone Pine CA?

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Jun 27 20:35:19 CDT 2012

This is one of the many reasons it is important to edit the subject
line whey replying to a digest.

On Jun 22, David Evans sauntrer at gmail.com posted the single line message
"Bed Bugs at the Dow Villa in Lone Pine!!!!"

in an email with the subject: Re: [pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 54, Issue 24

WHILE copying the whole digest so we get to read it all again.

This causes problems on so many levels, please take the time to avoid
doing the same.