[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:24:31 CST 2012

Time wrote:

I really loathe the idea of backtracking.  I much prefer to start out at the
Mexican border and than walk up to Lake Morena.  :)

If you do take public transportation to Campo then you're very close to the
border at that point.  You'd have to walk out to the actual border and back
but it's not very far.

If you're showing up around ADZPCTKO time then there's usually people who
are volunteering to shuttle people from San Diego straight to the border.
Just keep watching pct-l, or check the ride board on the ADZPCTKO web site
once it gets geared up for 2012.

Eric