[pct-l] Starting date NOBO from Ashland, Colorado

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:41:23 CST 2012

I think mid July should be fine.  Most of the thru-hikers cross that point between July 25 and August 8.  Here is a link http://hikethru.com/about-the-pct/pct-hiker-migration/2010%20PCT%20Migration.pdf showing where hikers are during different times of the year.  If you take it easy and not hike too fast you should see a lot of thru-hikers in Northern Oregon and Washington.

Good luck and I hope to see you on the trail.

Paul

HikeThru.com
guthooksguides.com