[pct-l] DVD's

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Mar 3 22:41:04 CST 2012

I make copies of all the PCT class DVD's for those who want and can't or
don't want to download them from a site. AFAIK, the 2009 PCT DVD is still
not finished although most of it is posted out on YouTube.

If anyone wants copies of the PCT DVD's email me off list  your name and
address and what years you want. I usually get them sent within a week.

I do not accept any compensation other than your thanks for doing this.
This is my bit of trail magic for all who walk the PCT.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.