[pct-l] bleach treament links

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:36:10 CST 2012

Alright so I think the plan to have a flexible setup for shelter/sleep
system is good. However I would take the video camera as you will regret
not carrying the minimal weight and missing all the memories. Also switch
to bleach and save yourself the weight and hassle, use non-scented bleach
at a rate of 2drops/L if good water, 3 if slightlier dirty and 4 drop if
you feel like you might be drinking toilet water. Good luck on your
adventure
-Queso

Message: 17