[pct-l] Seeking Hiking Partner for PCT, August 21-31.

GeisingerD at aol.com GeisingerD at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 10:11:34 CST 2012

I am seeking a hiking partner, preferably male, to hike 125 miles of PCT
from Rainy Pass to Stevens Pass, August 21 thru August 31.  This is a trail
pace of 12 or more miles per day average, starting near noon August 21.  I
will be flying from Albany, NY and have my airline tickets.  A PCT  trail
angel is committed to providing transportation from the Seattle area to  Rainy
Pass trailhead.  I have one tentative hiking partner from Montana who  has
a foot medical issue that may prevent him from going on this  trip.  I have
section hiked all of the PCT except Steven Pass to the  Canada border.  One
more thing about myself - I am 74 years old and in  excellent health.  David
Geisinger