[pct-l] Ground sheet querry

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Mar 5 19:24:40 CST 2012

The groundsheet will keep the bottom of the tent cleaner, especially
if the ground is wet. If you are worried about weight, Gossamer Gear
makes a polycro sheet that's cheap and light. When you order one you
get two sheets. You can tape them together if one doesn't fit your
tent by itself. It looks flimsy but if you are careful it will last
well enough. One sheet will easily last half the trail.