[pct-l] Where can I get my Leki trekking poles repaired?

Mike Douglass mdouglass3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:48:50 CST 2012

Wow, not my experience at all.  My pole caught me, but bent at the bottom.
 I figured, oh well - at least I didn't fall.  Contacted Leki USA (as an
after thought - heck, I had already bought new ones) and they sent me the
lower section and now as good as new.  It was within a year of purchase,
though they never asked for proof of purchase (just where I bought them).