[pct-l] All those nice people...he,he,he,he

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 08:42:10 CST 2012

Good post Mikey.
MendoRider-Hiker

________________________________
 From: mikey chapman <petergrubbfan at gmail.com>
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 10:57 AM
Subject: [pct-l] All those nice people...he,he,he,he

Amen and amen!  Its funny you should bring this up,ive actually had
people threaten, and bad mouth other listers on personal e-mails
addressed to me. Are these legal to post,share with the acused? Whats
weird is how many of the bigtime names on the PCT who really dont get
along. Its PCT politics.  Alot of questions will be answered off-list
because of the fear of personal attacks, but it really only helps the
one person, defeating the list setup, and submitting yourself to
cowerdism. You should be proud of your posts, stand by them, fearing
nobodys rebuttal or hatred.  Politics on-trail for me is a no-no. I
was forced into a political debate last year on a ride, the driver
asked if we should talk politics, 3 of us said no, 2 said yes, the 3
lost despite democracy. I was very, very,  pissed, it ruined my day.
Tip of the day, group mentality can kill great hikers and great hikes,
watch yourself, watch your back, ethics become more easy to ignore
when "everybodys doing it"  True Angels could care less of your
opinions, but will be concerned of your actions. Rumors spread,
whether they hold water or not, who really knows?
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: