[pct-l] Fire and smokers

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 12:40:48 CST 2012

Back in the day...I was finishing a JMT hike and had a couple friends pick me up in Yosemite Valley.  While we were waiting at one of the valley bus stops some guy finished his cigarrette and flicked it into the dirt at the stop.  My Friend and Hero, Stan Roy, walked over to it and picked it up and put it into the trash.  With a glare in the smoker's direction.  I hope he was embarrassed.  He should have been.

QuincyRider