[pct-l] Section hiking

MARY E DAVISON pastormaryd at msn.com
Tue Mar 6 15:22:34 CST 2012

Oops. Must have pressed send by accident. Anyway I have occassionally been looked down on as a section hiker but not usually. There are advantages and disadvantages to thru and section. I saw a sign in harpers ferry that said: there is more than one way to hike the trail, get over it.

I admire thru hikers but section hiking also has its rewards. I have managed to complete AT and within 80 miles of finishing PCT and am about to start CDT all section hiking. However you hike, have a great hike!

Sent from my iPhone