[pct-l] Section hiking

Ron chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Tue Mar 6 18:21:57 CST 2012

Mary,
As a thru hiker in 2009 I have nothing but respect for section hikers who keep returning to the trail.  In my opinion it is no easier to section than thru.  It takes acclimating to the trail several times not just once.  My favorite trail partner was big foot - who was a section hiker.
Ron
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone