[pct-l] Fire and smokers

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 22:39:13 CST 2012

Some smokers are careless. Some just act like the whole world (except maybe
their house and office) is their ashtray. Many smokers just drop their
butts wherever they are when they finish the smoke.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.