[pct-l] treking poles

William Canavan wecanavan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:29:17 CST 2012

Hi Happy Plate,
On the AT I had problems with my Leki poles twice, breaking the bottom
section of the pole I was holding in my right hand.  I went to the nearest
outfitter One was in Daleville, Va, the other in Lincoln, N.H.  Both times
the outfitters fixed the poles right then for free, so my Leki experience
has been excellent.  Did you try going to a Leki retailer instead of
dealing with Leki directly?
Little Brown

Message: 18