[pct-l] Fire and smokers

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Mar 7 21:56:34 CST 2012

I had to do something like that on a Sierra Club hike. This lady
threw her egg shells into the shallow creek where we hiked to. She
got really mad because egg shells are biodegradable. I have to always
remind people that nothing degrades in the 15 minutes it will take
for someone else to come along. That next person deserves the same
pristine landscape we got to see.