[pct-l] CHEESE

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Mar 10 13:26:51 CST 2012

That's because you guys have never been really hungry.
I would and did eat such a cheese.
If you guys would ever be really hungry, you guys would also eat such a cheese.
And if you guys were ever "REALLY"...REALLY" hungry you guys would probably even
eat the rat that ate your cheese.

JMT Reinhold
aka "The Canyon Rat" who knows a thing or two about rats and cheese

BTW....Edd is right...BabyBel cheese, encapsulated in wax, seem to last
forever...never had one go bad on me.
Edward Anderson  wrote:
/About six weeks ago I put a slice of this cheese (It is supplied in individually
packaged slices weighing .7 ounces) in my rodent-infested Agua Dulce barn. I put it
where mice and rats could have free access to it. So far, no takers
BRICK WROTE:
I would be somewhat reluctant to eat cheese that rats don't want.