[pct-l] Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 for sale - no longer need

Eli Conlee elijahconlee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:40:24 CST 2012

I am hoping to help out a fellow PCT hiker by selling a brand new Big Agnes
Fly Creek UL1 - I was going to hike the PCT this summer, but some life
happened and I have to postpone. Plus I will be getting married soon and my
need for solo tents is no more. I would be happy to sell it to someone who
will use it well before I turn to craigslist or ebay. Hoping for $275, but
REALLY willing to take a good offer. It's brand new, doesn't have the tags
anymore, but never been set up on anything but living room carpet.
Interested? just let me know.

Thanks!

Eli