[pct-l] Feathered Friends Sleeping Bags for Sale from Spiderwoman

Jennifer Zuber jennzuber at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:25:19 CDT 2012

Hey backpackers! I'm changing it up again and thought I'd see if any of you
are looking for a sleeping bag. Thanks! Jennifer Spiderwoman Zuber

1. Sleeping Bag, Feathered Friends Vireo.

68" Vireo Bag. Hood snaps. Nanosphere fabric. Custom bag -- had a bit more
down added to bring it to a 25-35 rating. It was used for a week and is in
great condition. I'm selling because it's too narrow for me. Have original
receipt.

http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Bags/Layering.html

$150 Firm.

2. Sleeping Bag, Feathered Friends Petrel.

Purchased summer 2011. Used only once -- SHR for 3 weeks. Shoes froze solid
but the bag kept me toasty warm! I'm selling because I got a dog recently
and am going to go the quilt-route.

Custom Bag (via conversations with Feathered Friends' Factory Manager):
Less down in hood, more in torso. Overstuffed draft collar. Continuous
baffling. 65%/35% split in down distribution (btwn top and bottom of bag).
Pertex UL fabric (breathable, wind and water resistant, ultralight, allows
bag to dry quickly).

It has been stored very, very nicely -- in my closet in the oversized
Feathered Friends bag. Has never been stuffed into a tiny stuff sack -- on
the hike it was loose in the bottom of my pack, protected by a plastic
garbage bag. It's in perfect condition. Have original receipt. Paid $530.

http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Bags/Product/10Degree.html

$450 Firm.