[pct-l] shoe size question

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Mar 12 11:59:13 CDT 2012

I don't know why it works for my wife and myself, but in 30 years of
teaching wilderness skills courses, we have always used one size bigger than
our feet and laced up "comfortably." Our feet have never gotten bigger since
high school...

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education