[pct-l] SODIS - Solar Water Disinfection

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 09:36:56 CDT 2012

I have no direct experience with this method, but I imagine the treatment times would be dependent on raw water temperature and turbidity (clarity).  I know that chlorine dioxide tabs (e.g., Micropur from Katadyn) require more treatment time for colder, cloudy water than for warmer, clearer water.

Mango