[pct-l] SODIS - Solar Water Disinfection

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Mar 13 12:46:40 CDT 2012

Please remember that most literature on water disinfection is for
bacteria, which is not the main problem on the trail.

Giarida and Crypto have very different traits. For example, both are
much easier to kill with temperature, but much harder to kill with
chemicals. I don't know about UV.

You need to check what sort of pathogens your "chosen method" actually
takes care of