[pct-l] Triple Crown Attempt by Coyote Rob

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Wed Mar 14 19:20:20 CDT 2012

I remember hearing the same said all along the trail about Squeaky when he
started in May 2005. He succeeded by hiking each trail completely through,
pure,no sectioning, and finishing the AT in very very late Decemeber.
Squeaky shaved about 60 days off of Flyin Brian's first Triple.. More power
to Coyote Rob and this is a good year to go for it. The Triple Calendar is
beyond my comprehension, and anyone (only2! sofar), is seeking a full year
of trail pain and a once in a lifetime adventure!
~~
I read his blog.  Don't give him much of a chance of getting all three.
But who knows, he may surprise me.