[pct-l] alternative to bread?

Jason M. jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:45:05 CDT 2012

"I'm a big cracker hound.  I wish there were some good, whole-grain and
dense
 (!) crackers out there on the market."

take a look at Wasa crackers...err. they call them "crispbreads";
wholegrain, many flavors and available in many of the towns along the
trail, and most supermarkets.

http://www.wasa.com/en/wholegrain-gallery/

Jackass