[pct-l] water this year/hiking partner

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Mar 16 13:24:06 CDT 2012

you won't have any water crossin issues till north of Whitney. By that
time, any partnership you made near the southern terminus will have
changed.

but I admire your intelligence for being worried about the river
crossings, instead of being worried about the snow, as most
inexperienced thrus usually are.