[pct-l] Bear Creek and Bridge Considerations

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 19:19:57 CDT 2012

If you did put a rope across, to protect the trees, you could use TREE PROTECTORS.  Whenever I highline a horse, I use them. All BCH use them. I think if you used a large diameter hemp rope (one inch or even more) or possibly a cable like they have on Half Dome, a safe crossing could be created. Use the Tree Protectors for the cable. This could save someones life. I will send you my slide show and you will see Primo highlined in that way.

MendoRider-Hiker