[pct-l] Bear Creek crossing 2010

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Mar 16 20:05:05 CDT 2012

Yikes! How awful. I did that section in August. I totally chickened
out on the High Sierras and skipped them. I finished them in a later
year in a better month. I skipped across that crossing, a quarter as
wide and only to my shins. I didn't even realize it was the dreaded
Bear Creek until later. Same goes for the other deadly creeks in that
section. No problem in late August.