[pct-l] Salt lake city to kickoff

James A. Streeter james8313 at sti.net
Sat Mar 17 02:03:45 CDT 2012

You may not like it but Southwest has fly's from Salt Lake to
San diego for $124-131 and only a couple hrs vs 155.00 and 30 hours
for
Amtrak.  I used Apr 25 for the date.

YosemiteJames

Message: 32
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:09:12 -0600
From: "Jerry Goller" <geartester at comcast.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Salt lake city to kickoff

I'm trying to decide the best way to the kickoff from Salt Lake City.
Flying
is plan Z for me. I'll do it but I think it is an incredible waste of
money.
I don't care about time saved.... I'm walking Canada. I'd prefer the
train
but will go however I can. I don't mind riding regional buses once I
get to
CA. to get to the kickoff.

I'll fly to San Diego if I have to...but I won't enjoy it. Too much
money
for too much hassle.

Jerry