[pct-l] Wading Creeks

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 11:28:59 CDT 2012

Steel-eye.

I have been reading the posts with some humor thinking exactly what you just posted.
Even an anual trip around Mt Hood on trail 600 early in the season will give you all
the conditions you will find on the trail and all within easy bail out points if things get
uncomfortable. In 3 to 4 days or less if you want to push it you will experience everything
from snow and route finding to frigid glacial fed streams that can be deadly. If you are a PNW
hiker all this is within reasonable distance from Portland.

Hiking Irish.