[pct-l] Nook Simple Touch--feedback, anyone?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Mar 17 12:54:04 CDT 2012

I just brought a paperback book. I would read a little every night,
then when my book ran out, I'd see if I could find a place where I
could trade for a new book. If not, I would just buy a new book and
leave my book somewhere. You'd be surprised how easy it can be to
find a trade for your book. I even found one in the post office at
Crater Lake. The postmistress offered me 4 different books to choose
from. I picked one and handed her my used book in exchange. Sometimes
I would choose a book based on weight rather than subject matter. I
thought that was really funny. I read a lot of books I would never
choose to read otherwise. Some were really awful. The worst was about
vampires. I really hate vampire books.