[pct-l] 2012 Trail Magic has already started

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat Mar 17 21:17:38 CDT 2012

I must admit the "idea" of trail angels has always set my teeth to
grinding.  On my various section hikes I ran into persons who looked at
me like should appreciate them being there.  I simply wasn't
interested.  I did drink a beer at a dirt road in Washington because the
couple looked crestfallen I wasn't there for them.  I slammed it down,
spent two minutes conversing, and then headed out.

Don't worry - you don't have to take offers of help.  You can do it on
your own...

Yours in curmudgeonly humor...

Jeff...