[pct-l] OPERATION: WASHTUB

Jason M. jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:05:18 CDT 2012

The Wolverines of the PCT are a small group of past and current seasons
hikers and long time Trail Angles dedicated to giving back to the PCT
community. In that spirit The Wolverines of the PCT are raising funds for a
new commercial sized washing machine for the Hiker Heaven hiker's hostel in
Agua Dulce. We ask all hikers who have enjoyed the free laundering service
at the hostel or who may plan to use it in the future, to consider donating
to this worthy cause. Our goal is to raise enough money to replace L-Rod's
machine before the onslaught of this year's hikers (approximately $2,000).
Donations of $5 - $2,000 accepted. Please be aware that the company
Fundrazr charges 4.9%+$.30 for their help in handling the funds. All
remaining money will go towards the best washer we can afford.

Wolverine member Joe Anderson has graciously allowed us the use of his
Facebook page to host the donation button.

https://www.facebook.com/Joedaddy44

Please stop by Papa Joe's page; like it, share it and give a little if you
can. Help us help a wonderful Tail Angel who has given to our community for
16 years.

Thank you,

Jackass
Member of the Wolverines of the PCT