[pct-l] OPERATION: WASHTUB

Jason M. jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:54:45 CDT 2012

When the Wolverines hatched the plan for this surprise fund-raiser (in the
wee hours of last night) we had no doubt that there would be a great
outpouring of support from our community....but, WOW! As I write this we
have reached our goal in less than 12 hours! I can't help but to be humbled
by what a demonstration of love we have seen today.

As we approached our goal we began to receive concerned posts from
supporters wondering, “hey...what about the big white tent that needs to be
replaced”; “hey, did they ever get the trailer roof fixed”; and best of all
“y'all ain't gunna shut this down at $2,000, what about all the hikers who
haven't had a chance to give back”

Have no fear my intrepid traveler, The Wolverines are here to please! We
are going to keep this going until we fix all that needs fixin!

So we are askin ya to: PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR CAUSE: TO GAURANTEE
THAT HIKER HEAVEN HAS WHAT IT NEEDS TO WEATHER ANOTHER YEAR OF HIKERS.

This has been just incredible,

Jackass
Member of The Wolverines of the PCT

(If you're thinkin, “I already gave.” hmmmm, did you share the link with
your friends....I'm just sayin...)