[pct-l] aquamira drops shipping and availability

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Tue Mar 20 18:07:16 CDT 2012

I've heard that many times over the years.

I have never found any formal reference to support that, except maybe some USPS documents on the shipment of it via air.  (Those things are a nightmare! ;-)

Do you have references to what parts of the CAEPA regs and articles?  I've always been curious.

Bill Burge
Typoed on my iPad