[pct-l] Bear Creek crossing 2010

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 08:43:13 CDT 2012

Hi Ned,

You wrote:   " - - - the narrower your body's presentation to the current, the less you will be pushed downstream." That's why I have resorted to taking off my pants (putting my boots,with socks back on.)  This reduces your leg's resistance to the current, and therefore, the chance of being swept downstream. Also, your pants can be put at the top of your pack to stay dry, and your numb legs will have dry pants to warm them up. Of course, change to dry socks.

MendoRider-Hiker