[pct-l] Lightweighting microspikes?

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Mar 21 18:44:42 CDT 2012

Hey, Bill!

We have them and have used them, but we do not find them truly necessary in
spring conditions where snow will stick to your KTSs and build up like a
football under your feet. We usually go without them and simply kick the
snow off now and again.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education