[pct-l] Review of Pocket Sized Water Purifier / GO GIRL - PEE WHILE STANDING UP!

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Mar 21 21:56:30 CDT 2012

You can make your own urinary device from a Wishbone salad dressing
bottle. It needs to be Wishbone as that is the best shape. Cut the
bottle with a sturdy knife in a diagonal from the "shoulder" of the
bottle to the opposite bottom edge. If you mess up, well, there's
always another bottle of dressing at the grocery store. Here's a
picture for you:
http://tinyurl.com/7cojwln
Here's the topic on backpacking light with pictures of all my gear:
http://tinyurl.com/73uce53