[pct-l] shoe suggestions?

sabra985 sabra985 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:26:17 CDT 2012

Second that on the Montrail Sabinos. Three cheers to the outfitter in
Idyllwild who was able to help my mangled feet begin the healing process
after the Salomons.

*Cries great tears of sadness* - I'd not heard that they're going out of
production. Shroomer, when you say "old" model, what exactly do you mean?
(please don't take that the wrong way - I ask the question with all due
respect!!) I guess, specifically, how do I tell if what I've been hiking in
is the "old" model, or the "new" one? The shoes that work best for me are
men's, orange and grey - not sure if that's enough info....?

~Evenstar