[pct-l] ADZPCTKO SF Bay and Warner Springs Rides

Blanchard, Sym (GE&O) SWB3 at pge.com
Thu Mar 22 21:51:55 CDT 2012

I will be providing free rides again this year on a first-come first-serve basis for the following :

*       From the SF Bay Area to Lake Morena leaving Thursday morning around 8:00 AM, April 26th,

*       From Warner Springs to Lake Morena, leaving Friday morning around 11:30 AM, April 27th, and

*       From Lake Morena to Warner Springs and then to the SF Bay Area, leaving Sunday morning around 9:00 AM, April 29th.

I have already contacted the folks with Rides Wanted posted on the ride board.  But we still have a few seats left.

Please email me through the ADZPCTKO ride sign-up board http://www.pct77.org/adz/rides.htm or email me directly if you are interested.

Thanks,
Symbiosis