[pct-l] Oregon Section Hikers

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 14:47:40 CDT 2012

There were at least two very nice camp spots at Kangaroo Meadows - with flat spots and even fire rings. (I did not make a fire) You have to hike across the meadow to reach them. I recall that they were above the grass and just below the hills. They are on the opposite side from the PCT.

MendoRider-Hiker