[pct-l] map and book on Oregon

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:51:07 CDT 2012

If you have an iphone there will be an app for the entire state of Oregon (less than $5) which should be available in about two weeks.  You can check out what the app can do at http://www.guthooksguides.com/  Full disclosure, I helped develop the Guthook PCT guide.

There are also free GPS waypoints and maps available from Halfmile at pctmap.net.

Good luck

Paul

Hikethru.com