[pct-l] Sisters, Oregon trailhead to town and back

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:19:03 CDT 2012

I assume you're referring to highway 20.

I've hitched out three times, in twice.  I can't remember exactly, but
it never took longer than 30-45 minutes, probably less. No waiting for
hours.

Inbound, the traffic is moving at high speed, but there is a pretty
wide shoulder.  Position yourself so that there is a clearly-seen
longer, wide area  just beyond you, so it's evident there's room to
decelerate.

I was staying at the Sisters Inn on the west end of town, so when I
hitched out I walked over by the nearby McDonalds and hitched from
there.