[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Jeff Eckert jape1 at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 20:12:25 CDT 2012

to my recollection, I don't think a current year thru hiker has ever been turned away?  Strider, Bueller, anybody?  If the rules have changed (even though there aren't any), you should be able to find a tent site within 500 yards or so.

Now, all us wanna-be's and prior thrus and hangers-on, we're stuck if we haven't already registered.